* please check our instagram agenda for the current month events *
FEATURED Events 2020
Yoga & Life | Retreat
May 10th – 17th | Marrakesh, Morocco
*New DATES coming soon*
with Margaret Rosania & Fransisco Basilio
A deep look into implementing Yoga as a lifestyle. Siendo’s retreats provide the space and time for us to share our love for yoga and longing for vibrant health. Our retreats have the intention to prioritise our me-time in order to maintain equilibrium among our life roles and thrive to purify our vital energy.
At this retreat you will surrender to the present experience, you will notice how and why yoga opens new channels of communication providing the righteous self-knowledge towards our unique human evolution.
• One week Ashtanga yoga practice & Study
• Daily Meditation
• Seven days of Ayurvedic Nourishment & revitalizing food with chef Fransisco Basilio
• Daily workshops: Aromatherapy, Bach Flowers, Cosmobiology, Breathwork.
Ashtanga Yoga | Practice & Workshop
June 11th-14th | Open for all levels
*New DATES coming soon*
with Dany Sá, Authorized Level 2 – Limited Spaces
A renowned Ashtanga teacher will be with us. Authorized level 2 by Ashtanga Yoga Institute (KPJAYI) Mysore – India, currently directs the Ashtanga Yoga Rio school.
Thursday, June 11 | 6:30 – 10:00 AM | Mysore Practice
Friday, June 12 | 7:00 – 8:30 AM | Led Class
Saturday, June 13 | 7:30 – 11:00 AM | Mysore Practice
Saturday, June 13 | 15:00 – 17:00 PM | Preparation for Lotus – hip openers
Sunday, June 14 | 7:30 – 11:00 AM | Mysore Practice
Sunday, June 14 | 15:00 – 17:00 PM | Opening the heart with backbends
Bach Flowers Level 1 & 2 | Training
Level 1 October 24th & 25th | Level 2 October 27th & 28th
with Patricia Campbell, London based RPB
The Bach flower remedies work exclusively and directly on an emotional level, seeking to balance negative emotions and to empower us to support ourselves through difficult times in our lives and to help us to develop our positive strengths.
The remedies are perfectly safe for all the family to take and have been used throughout the world with great success by medics, complementary health practitioners and in families. In this training, ou will:
• Become familiar with all 38 Bach Original Flower Remedies.
• Learn how to make your own personal remedy.
• When and how to use them in yours and your family’s daily lives.
• Gain an insight into the history and philosophy of Dr Edward Bach.
• They are simple to use and safe for all the family- including pets.
Open to all individuals searching for self-knowledge in emotional intelligence.