This intimate TREⓇ (Tension Releasing Exercises) workshop introduces you to a tool that supports your nervous system to calm down and come back to its natural state of relaxation and safety. You will witness your body’s innate and genuine mechanism of releasing tension. By integrating this body-oriented technique into your life, you will gain a state of calmness, awareness and a sense of trust as the foundation for your actions and thoughts.
Reported benefits of TREⓇ are: deeper sense of peace, decreased anxiety, the release of chronic tension, discharge of emotional and physical trauma, liberation of limiting thought patterns, improved sleep, mood, and digestion, decreased aches and pains, improved flexibility, among others
THIS 2 H WORKSHOP INCLUDES
- an intimate and safe group of 4 to 5 people
- a brief introduction to TREⓇ and its origins.
- explanation of all the TREⓇ exercises
- guided tension-release experience
- personal debriefing, sharing circle, Q&A session.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF
- you feel stressed or currently are having a stressful time,
- experience back, shoulder, neck and jaw pain,
- have a tendency for headaches,
- struggle with sleepless nights,
- are challenged with a nervous digestive system,
- have anxiety,
- feel unsafe, insecure and not confident,
- have the feeling that this can’t just be it and you’d like to change something without knowing what,
- you are curious about the healing powers of your body.
*Please wear comfortable clothes and bring your water bottle
Tension & Trauma Release Exercises (TRE®) are a simple yet effective way to release physical, emotional and mental tensions and stress. The practice consists of 7 accessible exercises which support our body to safely reconnect to our innate tension-releasing mechanism: tremors / shaking.
Practiced on a regular base this technique supports our nervous system to finally come back to a genuine sense of safety and aliveness. As a consequence, we can let go of coping mechanisms and stress patterns and truly be ourselves.
*** For more information please visit www.traumaprevention.com ***
Please register in advance