Integrative Medicine (IM) is healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person, including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship between practitioner and patient, is informed by evidence, and makes use of all appropriate therapies.
Our integrative care program is based on the intrinsic belief that:
– People are human even when they are sick.
– The body mind and spirit are interconnected.
– That state of mind, attitude, outlook and emotions affect and influence health and healing.
– Activities that reduce stress, increase a sense of peace, joy and happiness.
– Strengthen relationships with loved ones and with the Self.
– Strengthen spirituality, promote smiles and laughter.
– Reconnect people with their bodies and with Nature.
*all of the above are agents in promoting healing.